Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chin Check

Yet another song where Howard U is mentioned. It's a bit old; I had never heard this before. On the "Next Friday" soundtrack, N.W.A. - "Chin Check". I just had to take note, cause supposedly during the 90%, everyone, not just that one damn Biggie song (and that recent Luda one), was rapping about Howard.

[Ice Cube]
I'm a Nigga Wit an Attitude thanks to y'all
And I don't give a fuck I keep it gangsta y'all
I'ma ride for my side in the C.P.T.
God bless the memory of Eazy-E
If it wadn't for me where the fuck you'd be?
Rappin like the Treacherous Three, fuckin cowards
I'd have seen Dre rockin parties for hours
And I'd have seen Ren fuckin bitches from Howard
And I'd have seen Snoop give away Eddie Bauer's
So fuck Jerry Heller and the white superpowers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home