Sunday, April 10, 2005

Good Times

    I have to say, I think the party was a big success. I think it was hella long. Went on from 10:30 to about 3:00. It was long in my mind. I was ready for people to go by the end of it. I don't believe that I mentioned that I was planing one, but yeah, that finally happened. The apartment is still in one piece, even though it wasn't immediately after the party. The white walls were black from people grinding on them. Most of that came out, luckily. The only thing still around is the alcohol stained kitchen floor that has yet to be mopped. More on that in another post.

    I'd say about 100 people come through throughout the night. Food started off the night to keep people busy until stuff starting kicking off. People ended up getting so drunk that by the end of the night, people either only wanted to hear the same shit over and over again, or they would jump up and juke to anything. Kirk Franklin, the electric slide, all that shit. $200 worth of boos contributed to that, thanx to Toni that I still have to pay her back for. All the drinks were just sitting out, people drinking to their content, and that shit still lasted all night. That's a lot of alcohol.

    Everyone can thank Alisha and Miya for starting the craziness, really happy that they came. Crazy ass people also include Dia, Diana, Mike, Shemia, Rainie, Tiffani, and Carie. In a few months, my refrigerator should be giving birth to Dia and Mike babies. Diana displayed some of the best Detroit/Chicago skills that I've ever seen. Tiffani, and later on Tim, was just a hyper animal. Shemie and Rainie were tag teaming guys in the living room, and I saw more out of Carey than I ever would have expected. Tim was in my room working his ass off for about 3 hours mixing music at the beginning. After I saw how much work he was going through, I wanted to give him something for it. No one else was really talking about it, so that fell through.

    Niggers!! That's all I got to say. The party was awesome, I can see that, but I certainly didn't have fun during it. Niggers!! Niggers will be invited over yo crib, and jake up yo shit, like either they own it, or it just don't matter that they breaking shit. I saw niggers kicking my walls, pounding on the walls, screaming at the top of their lungs, and having yelling contests, all like they weren't inside of an apartment building. The music is BLASTING, don't open the doors so that the neighbors can hear the shit better than they can already hear it. Dumbasses. People don't think. These are the same people that would have been cursing and complaining had the shit been shut down. The only thing that saved their dumbasses, and mine, is the fact that we live in a building that is as ghetto as it is. So ghetto, that the fucking guards that continued to get complaint after complaint about the party, fucking came up in the party to get drinks and stare at the girls shaking their asses. The most obsurd stuff that I have ever seen. God oh God oh mighty. Basically, I had to police the shit all by myself, or kiss my apartment good-bye. Niggers spilling drinks all over the kitchen. Garbage flowing everywhere, spilling all over the kitchen floor. Niggers jumping up and down trying to create more noise than they already are. Not to mention trying to keep the music as low as possible, ridiculous.

    Once I get the time, I'mma scan all the pix that Toni took and post them ALL OVER THE INTERNET. lol, yeah, put them on here, and some type of photo gallery on here or on yahoo. All Takes time that I really don't have to give, that I know I will give.

    The previous post about all the work that I had to do, very little of that got done. I don't really know what to do about all this. I don't see stuff getting any better. What's really bad is that none of this (academic stuff) actually reflects on my major (computer) knowledge. I'm one of the most knowledgeable people I know when it comes to what I do. School definitely measures capabilities incorrectly. I seem to just have a problem with the school work. When it comes to actually doing that stuff, I'm top of the game.

    I've been trying to improve that stuff for a time. Doesn't seem like much is changing, so what it looks like it'll end up getting, is me edging along in these classes the best I can, and just aiming for graduation day. Then, perhaps in the real world, what I am will truly shine through. I only real obstacle I see with that method is, financing school until then. Grades ain't too good right now, and I'm going to need to pay for school some way. Only time will tell, and you don't know til you try, so the ony thing that I can think to do is hope it all works out. I've been lucky my whole live when it comes to stuff like this, so I'mma continue to use it til it fails me miserablly. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home