Thursday, December 30, 2004

Web Site

     I made a new post on the bastard child of a web site that I have. Check it out SITE!!! lol, crappy ass site. Um. . yeah, if you read that last post on there (Dec. 27th), I've got some ideas. I really want a legit domain name too tho. I ain't saying what, cause someone might buy it. The main question about that is, where can I get the best deal, and would I be able to change where it points to regularly like I would be able to with some free shit. I'll think about that one. I don't think I'm ready to buy the web space yet cause I can't put it to too good of use yet,and it costs money. Wanna get better til I do that. It'd be really fast, but there'd be bandwidth limits (for ridiculous money) and there's no limit to what I can do on my own slow connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home