Monday, September 04, 2006

BLAH!

MANNN... I got so much on my mind... Shockingly!... as much as this one issue is bothering me, as much brainpower that I'm putting into it... there's still stacks of other ish that I'm thinking about.

I've got so much I want to say without saying it... to a certain person that I can't say it to...

This really has never been a personal blog before, and as close to starting as I am right now... I don't think it's going to happen. If I could just squeeze out a few key notes... OK.. #1! ...

Fukkit. Women don't know what they want and neither do men. There! I said it (in a way). Sad to say, I feel like I'm being dragged around like a dog on a leash. Literally being played with, by someone I never thought would do that to me. Is that what makes it so hard to walk away? Never thought it'd happen like that. Always thought that it could go so far. In reality, it's gone absolutely nowhere. It's literally been months... months of being dragged around. Expectation here... promise there... delay... pause... delay... standstill... and silence. The type of ish that if you say it outloud, its fucking embarassing.

From what hollywood usually portrays, this type of ish usually happens to women. I'd say I feel like a bitch right now... but common sense tells me I'm not the only dude. Something tells me women everywhere are doing this type of ish.

There. I vented a little bit. More later on a resolution... perhaps. I'm trying to be as fair as possible. This new period of waiting really is still early in its phase, but shit just ain't looking good is all. There appears to little to no attempt at all on a resolution (from the opposition lol). I mean... everything about it just says "I don't give a fuck". Still... still I wait.. trying to be as fair as possible. And by the way, if you think I'm waiting around to get laid... you're far mistaken... you wouldn't believe the lame shit that I'm still waiting on an answer (not just words either.. by show of actions) to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home