Friday, March 31, 2006

Worst example of white animosity that I've seen

Tulsa Race Riot - by the time I got to the section entitled Attack by Air, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had to stop right where I was at and come write this up.

I've got a few of these type of articles listed up on my facebook page but.. I guess it had been a while since I read one like this. It never seezes to surprise me the blatant examples of true hatred, disrespect, racism, cruelty, and inhumanity that the white race has shown in the past. Yeah I said it... no one can even deny this shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. that sounds like something out of the movies. started so (allegedly) innocently, and kept building through misunderstanding and anxiety into a bloddy mess

Sun Apr 02, 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home